Mango milk tea is a yummy beverage that’s perfect for helping you cool down in the heat of summer. With fruity tastes and a smoothness you’ll love, there’s no reason you can’t make this recipe in the comfort of your own home whenever you have a craving. Take a look at this simple recipe and learn how to make your own mango milk tea.
How to Make Mango Milk Tea:
1. Make your tea.
Using ¾ cup of boiling water, steep your green tea bags for 5 to 10 minutes. When finished, remove the bags then allow the tea to cool at room temperature. Place tea in the fridge and chill for at least one hour.
2. Make your syrup.
In a small pot, heat 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of water over medium heat. Allow the sugar to dissolve, stirring occasionally. Once dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
3. Make your boba.
Using the small pot, bring water to a boil. When boiling, add the black tapioca pearls. Once the pearls begin to float, approximately 15 to 20 seconds later, slightly reduce the heat and allow them to simmer. After 5 to 10 minutes remove from heat and strain the boba. Run under cold water to cool.
4. Add boba to syrup.
Stir boba into 1-2 teaspoons of the simple syrup. Ensure bobas are completely coated.
5. Combine all ingredients.
Stir the green tea, milk, and mango juice together in a glass. Add the simple syrup, boba, and ice then drink and enjoy.
Mango Milk Tea Tips
Having a few tips to help with your mango milk tea recipe can only make things easier in the kitchen. Here are a few things to make this recipe not only taste better but help with the time it takes to make it.
Do Things in Advance
In this recipe, there are a few things you can do ahead of time. One of the most important is to prepare your green tea. Your tea must sit for at least an hour and chill. If you get ahead of the game, this time won’t be wasted waiting.
Make Extra Syrup
If you already know you love this tea, making a little extra simple syrup can help you along the way when you’re preparing this recipe. This extra syrup can be kept for a few weeks in an airtight jar or container inside the fridge.
Simple Mango Milk Tea Recipe
- 2 Small pot
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- 1 green tea bag
- ¾ cup cup mango juice
- ½ cup cup milk
- ⅛ cup quick-cooking black tapioca pearls
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Handful of ice
- Make the green tea by steeping tea bags in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes. Once finished, remove tea bags and allow the tea to cool. When cool, place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Make the simple syrup by heating the sugar and water over medium heat. Stir until dissolved then allow to cool.
- Using a small pot, bring the tapioca pearls to a boil in water. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer. After 5 or 10 minutes, remove from heat and strain out boba then run under cold water to cool.
- Using 1 to 2 teaspoons of simple syrup, coat boba.
- Add the tea, milk, mango juice, simple syrup, boba, and ice. Stir and enjoy!
Homemade Mango Milk Tea: Conclusion
Mango Milk Tea is easy to make when you’re in the mood for something fruity. If you want to cool yourself down this summer, taking the time to throw this recipe together could be the answer you’re looking for. Use these easy-to-follow guidelines and enjoy the concoction you create.
- How to Make Honeydew Milk Tea at Home: Simple Recipe
- How to Make Peach Milk Tea at Home: Simple Recipe
Featured Image Credit: Amallia Eka, Shutterstock
Table of Contents