Dunkin Donuts has delicious donuts and great coffee. However, many coffee lovers are hooked on the frozen coffee the donut shop serves. It’s not always possible to go to your local Dunkin for a frozen coffee drink, so what do you do in that case? Lucky for you, we have our favorite Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee recipe ready and waiting for you to try. Join us as we show you the best and easiest way to make this recipe yourself at home.
What You’ll Need
1. Brew a Pot of Coffee, Then Freeze It.
First, you’ll brew a pot of coffee. When that is done, brew the coffee again using the first pot of coffee instead of water. This is called double brewing the coffee. Let your mixture cool, pour it into ice trays, and freeze it in the freezer.
2. Put Ice Cubes in a Blender.
Once your ice cubes are frozen, put four of them in the blender. Add your milk and sugar, then blend until the drink is smooth and creamy.
3. Pour Into a Glass.
Pour the mixture into a tall glass, add a dollop of whipped cream, and enjoy the taste!
Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee Recipe: Simple Steps
- Pot of coffee
- Ice trays
- ½ cup coffee in ice cubes double brewed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream optional
- Double-brew a pot of coffee. Once it’s cooled, pour it into ice trays, and put it in the freeze until frozen solid.
- Pour the ice cubes into a blender and add the sugar and milk. Blend until creamy.
- Pour the creamy mixture into a glass, add a spoonful of whipped cream, sit back, and enjoy!
You’re going to love this Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee recipe as much as we do. It’s easy to make, and you’ll even have leftover coffee to drink while you’re waiting on your ice cubes to freeze. What could be better than that? Once you’ve made this recipe, you might not go back for a Dunkin’s coffee again.
Featured Image Credit: bump23, Shutterstock