The Dutch Bros Kicker is one of the more popular drinks served by the company. As with many espresso-based drinks, it can be served hot or cold making it a great option for almost anyone. If you’re in the mood for a sweet drink with the taste of smooth, Irish cream, this one’s for you. Check out our simple steps below to start making this drink at home, whenever the notion strikes.
How to Make a Dutch Bros Kicker
1. Gather all ingredients and equipment.
Before starting any recipe, it is best to gather all your needed equipment and ingredients so that things run smoothly.
2. Make the espresso.
Using your espresso maker, brew 2 shots of espresso using your preferred method. Then leave it to cool as you move on to the next step.
3. Prepare your serving glass.
Fill your 16-ounce serving glass ¾ full of ice. If you prefer a stronger drink, use less ice. You can also avoid the ice if you plan on drinking hot.
4. Add ingredients to the shaker.
Add the espresso, half and half, and Irish cream syrup into the shaker. Shake well for 30 to 60 seconds.
5. Pour over the ice.
Once the drink is well blended inside the shaker, pour it over the ice. If you prefer no additional toppings the Kicker is ready to drink at this stage.
6. Add whipped cream and enjoy.
Add the whipped cream or toppings of your choice. Now, you can sit back and enjoy your tasty drink.
Simple Dutch Bros Kicker Recipe
- Espresso machine
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- 16-ounce serving glass
- 4 tablespoons Irish cream syrup
- 2 shots of espresso
- 6 oz half and half
- Whipped cream optional
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Prepare 2 shots of espresso then allow to cool.
- Fill a 16-ounce serving glass ¾ full of ice.
- Pour the espresso, half and half, and Irish cream syrup into a shaker. Shake well until blended.
- Pour over the ice. If you prefer no whipped cream, you can enjoy the drink.
- Add the whipped cream or any toppings you wish then kick back and enjoy your homemade Dutch Bros Kicker.
As you can see, shaking up your own Dutch Bros Kicker is simple. By gathering up the right ingredients and equipment you can enjoy this tasty, iced beverage while kicking back in your favorite easy chair. You’ll get to avoid a trip to the coffee shop and enjoy a day at home. What better way to drink a Dutch Bros Kicker?
Featured Image Credit: akkarawat jaipech, Shutterstock
Table of Contents