The Dunkin Pink Velvet Macchiato is a new favorite coffee beverage that has taken the world by storm. Whether you’ve tried this drink and fallen in love with it, or simply want to make it at home so you can learn what all the fuss is about, this easy-to-follow recipe is perfect for you. Let’s take a look at how to create this amazing concoction so you can relax and enjoy it as soon as possible.
How to Make a Dunkin Pink Velvet Macchiato
1. Prepare the ingredients
Take the time to properly gather and measure all ingredients. This will save time when following the other steps.
2. Make the velvet milk
Using a whisk, combine the beet powder, sugar, and cacao powder until well blended. The resulting mixture should look like smooth, pink velvet milk.
3. Add in the cream cheese
Next, add in the cream cheese and mix until well combined. This should be easy if the cream cheese is at room temperature.
4. Whisk in the hot milk
Using the whisk, slowly add the hot milk until there are no lumps and smooth pink milk forms. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
5. Pour over ice
Fill a serving glass with ice then pour the pink velvet milk over top.
6. Add the espresso
Top the pink velvet milk with the prepared espresso shots.
7. Drink and Enjoy!
Now that all ingredients are combined, sit back so you can drink and enjoy!
Simple Dunkin Pink Velvet Macchiato Recipe
- Espresso machine
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Serving glass
- 2 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon beet powder
- 2 tablespoons room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 shots of slightly cooled espresso
- Gather all equipment and measure out the ingredients.
- Whisk together the beet powder, sugar, and cacao powder to make the velvet milk.
- Mix in the cream cheese completely.
- Slowly whisk in the hot milk until there are no lumps. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Fill a cup with ice and pour the mixture over top.
- Top the pink milk with 2 shots of espresso.
- Drink and enjoy.
With this simple Dunkin Pink Velvet Macchiato recipe, you can bring your new favorite drink into your own kitchen. Creating this drink takes a few quick and easy steps, but the ability to make your own, instead of rushing out to the coffee shop will always stay with you.
Featured Image Credit: thaweerat, Shutterstock
Table of Contents