A tasty French Toast Latte is a great way to get a boost of energy and enjoy subtle, yet delicious flavors. Whether you enjoy French toast or simply want to try something new, this simple recipe can be by your side in a matter of minutes with minimal work and easy cleanup. Check out our version of this tasty drink below.
Easy French Toast Latte Recipe
1. Gather all your tools and ingredients.
Gather all the tools and ingredients you need before starting your latte.
2. Place milk and syrup in a pot.
Using your small saucepan or pot, add the milk, French toast syrup, and maple syrup.
3. Stir until combined well.
Over medium heat, stir until all ingredients are combined. The milk should be steamed, but not boiled, during this process. When finished, remove from heat and set aside.
4. Make the espresso.
Using your espresso machine, make a shot of your preferred espresso.
5. Mix and enjoy.
Place the shot of espresso in your serving cup then add the milk mixture and combine. Sit back and enjoy your latte with a bit of whipped cream on top if you choose.
French Toast Latte Alternatives
As with many drinks, you can easily make this French Toast Latte recipe your own. If you don’t want to use regular dairy milk, simply choose the one you prefer. Oat milk or almond milk can easily be used to help you avoid dairy if you wish. You’ll also find that this latte tastes amazing with a bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top if you’re in the mood to add a few things besides just whipped cream. This recipe also calls for French toast syrup. You can choose to use store-bought or make your own, which is super easy to do.
Simple French Toast Latte Recipe
- Small whisk
- Espresso machine
- Serving glass
- 1 tablespoon French toast syrup
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2/3 cup of milk
- Whipped cream optional
- Gather all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- In a small pot or saucepan all milk, French toast syrup, and maple syrup.
- Over medium heat, stir until combined well. Milk should be steamed, not boiled. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Make a shot of espresso using your espresso machine.
- Combine espresso and milk mixture in a serving glass. Add whipped cream if you desire then drink and enjoy.
This tasty French Toast Latte recipe is great for sitting back and enjoying an espresso-based drink in the comfort of your own home. Feel free to mix things up, choose the milk and garnishing you want, and make this drink your own. You’ll love the smooth texture and the delicious taste.
Featured Image Credit: Micaela Fiorellini, Shutterstock
Table of Contents