Are you looking for a sweet treat that’s deliciously cool at the same time? Then this candy bar latte recipe will hit the spot. This recipe calls for a Snicker’s candy bar, but it can be made with any candy bar you choose.
Follow this recipe, and soon you’ll be sitting on the front porch, tall glass in hand, enjoying your decadent treat while the crickets sing in the yard because there’s nothing like a candy bar latte on a hot summer’s evening to beat the heat. Don’t you agree?
How to Make a Candy Bar Latte:
1. Gather your ingredients.
Gather your ingredients and get out a small saucepan to mix them in.
2. Heat your ingredients in a small saucepan.
Mix together your butter, Snickers, chocolate, and sugar in a small saucepan, heating until it’s melted.
3. Pour the mixture into a glass.
Pour the mixture into a tall glass and stir.
4. Add your espresso.
Add your espresso to the glass, then pour your lightly foamed milk into the glass. Stir the mixture.
5. Add your toppings.
Add whipped cream, peanuts, and grated chocolate to the top of your glass, and enjoy.
The Candy Bar Latte Recipe: A Decadent Treat Experience
Now that you know our pick for the best candy bar latte recipe, you’re probably wondering if there are any other recipes out there. Yes, you can use another candy bar to make the latte recipe. Just substitute the Snickers for Twix, Kit-Kat, or Reese’s, and let the fun begin.
Before you know it, you’ll be inventing unique candy bar lattes and sharing them with your friends.
Simple Candy Bar Latte Recipe: A Decadent Treat Recipe
- Tall glass
- Small saucepan
- 2 shots Espresso
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Snickers bar
- ¼ cup Grated dark chocolate brand of your choice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Foamed milk
- Whipped cream optional
- First, you’ll need to get your ingredients together, then get out a small saucepan.
- Place your butter, chocolate, Snickers, and sugar in the saucepan, and heat them until melted.
- Pour your blended mixture into a tall glass, then stir to blend.
- Add your two espresso shots to the glass, stir in your foamed milk and stir again.
- Add grated chocolate on top, some peanuts, and a dollop of whipped cream, and enjoy!
This concludes our recipe for the best candy bar latte we’ve ever recommended. Whether you follow the Snickers recipe above, try a Twix version, or add additional flavors to the latte, you’ll be sure to love the results.
Featured Image Credit: jfergusonphotos, Shutterstock
Table of Contents
- How to Make a Candy Bar Latte:
- The Candy Bar Latte Recipe: A Decadent Treat Experience
- Simple Candy Bar Latte Recipe: A Decadent Treat Recipe